SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... upcake.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #EC89C5 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
I knowz what you are meanings

What was she going to do? She was going to do what she always did: do Noir things. She wanted to live her with her Babyduck and her family and have fun and be happy! Summer was on its way into the world again and Noir could barely keep from whimpering softly at the thought of endless flower patches and sun every day – or at least most days. The days would be warm and the beaches would smell super nice of both warm sand and salt and of course the special sun smell! She wanted to mind the fields and pat the horses in the stables. Yes, little Noir Aston longed for summer to come to Aniwaya. ”I want to live alone and be grown up like my body!” the girl firmly stated, though not at all certain if that was what she really wanted to. She rarely had detailed plans of anything. Perhaps she could live somewhat closer to Dawali this time so that she could visit him lots and make his superfat when she found enough stuff to make her goodie goodie super nice cookies?!?! YES! ”Dawali, you like cookies, right?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread