SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... upcake.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #EC89C5 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
She is in her optime! 300+

It was all that she could do to hold in that brilliant scream of recognition and excitement as she danced into Aniwaya, and like usual without minding the scented borders. She could never be an intruder, because this was her home! Mommy and her brothers and Dawali and Ember and people she knew were all here and Noir was here now too so everything would be so very extraordinary greater than ever. While the trip home had been long and tiresome, there was only bubbling energy within the light tan girl.

Behind her followed her faithful Baby Duck, whose superlong throat had at least made Noir realize that it was a swan and not a duck. The poor bird had never taken wings after that awful big cow thing had stepped on it, so it had been her loyal follower forever and had been forced to listen day and night to the girl’s endless chatting. The young woman did not know where to go first now when she was home, and so she chose to run in a random direction while barking loudly for Dawali and Mommy and rest of family to come greet her, because they would be so very happy to see her again! It was hard for her to focus on anything but their faces now, because it had been so unbelievably long since she had last seen her family.

Noir had never truly said goodbye the day she had taken the usual trip to Crimson Dreams to look at pretty Ares Chance. His trail had led out of the Dreamer pack and out of ‘Souls, and Noir had believed they would have a picnic or something silly along those lines. She had come to realize that she had been wrong, and by that time the little wolfess had been far from home. She had been big enough to know how to find her way back of course, but there had been so many fun people to stumble into and the girl’s journey back had been delayed for so, so long. Until today, because today she was back and everyone would be so happy to see her. Almost as happy as she would be to see them!

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2b6ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB3 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #a2b6ad;background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... e3-2-1.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;background-color:#594945;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#f19953;}
</style>

I SQUEED. I'm assuming that Mommy is allowed to join, as well? Also, I'm not bothering to like, do the whole joining IC conversation; it's a no questions asked kind of thing anyway. So I'm just adding you to the ranks now :p
Word Count: 276

The usual stroll around the packlands would be interrupted today, it seemed. Where Dawali had usually responded to calls with a weary sigh lately, now his ears twitched in anticipation. Certainly, he recognized that voice. Quickly, the chief rose to his feet and halted a moment just to pinpoint the exact location of her while he still had her call fresh in mind. Once this was done, the red wolf quickly headed inn the right direction, and whilst walking his mind was free to contemplate her arrival. She'd been gone one day, and though Noir had been at an appropriate age... Dawali had never really figured it out. Not wanting to be rude, he hadn't asked Tayui about it. He figured she would have told if it was important, so in the end the explanation he had filed it under was the usual young people wanting to go their own ways. Now, she was back, and this old fart of a male, who in a way almost saw her as his daughter, hurried eagerly to greet her.

He saw her long before he was even close to the outskirts of their lands, and the second he spotted the creature that clumsily bobbed behind her, he burst out in a hearty laugh. He never would have thought that "Baby Duck" would survive this long, not after its injuries. The Chief waved his arm above his head and swiftly approached her. She was much older now, and he was uncertain whether it would be fitting with a hug, and so he halted at a comfortable distance instead. His tail gave away his excitement. Noir! Where've you been?"

Table by Jenny, thanks! Big Grin
[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... upcake.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #EC89C5 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
Wheeeee! 300+

She knew these lands so well. She had been born and raised in Aniwaya and although she could not see it, she could feel her spirit guide, Kinigisdi soar above and sing its brilliant blue bird song. The usual series of “quack quack” that always sounded when she was speeding up her stride too much did not affect her now as a familiar, two legged form came into view, coming to greet her! He waved at her! He remembered her! Of course there was no way they could have forgotten her, because she was Noir! He stopped when much of the distance between them had been executed, but Noir was still the girl she had always been and did not slow down before she had crashed into her father and leader. She was a grown woman, but her arms embraced him and she wanted nothing more than to sit in his arms again as she had done as a child. The pale female hesitated and managed to decide not to jump up on him, realizing that she was too big for such a thing. Actually, this revelation saddened her. She had wanted to grow up, but now when she was a woman grown she wished nothing more than to be his little girl. She had missed him.

”Dawali!” the girl squealed with voice strained by emotion. Her face pressed against his robust chest and she recognized the scent of safety and home. Her tail had already gone wild as it usually did. The young woman had a heart several sizes larger than most, and the emotions dancing within her could never be expressed well enough by her young body. ”I followed Ares because I thought he was going on a picnic and then he did not come back and I realized that I had walked far away from home and stuff and I’m so sorry Dawali, I would have said goodbye if I had known it wasn’t a picnic!” She felt guilty. It did not seem like they had thought she was dead at least, so that was good. She was sad for having simply disappeared though, but no one could be sad now because joy and Noir and Baby Duck were here! ”Are you happy to see me and Baby Duck?!” he should be, because she was suuuper happy to see him! Her face dug into his chest a second time and again she wished she was smaller and lighter.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #a2b6ad;background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... e3-2-1.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;background-color:#594945;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#f19953;}
</style>

Word Count: 336

His greeting was tentative, testing the grounds, but what he knew as Noir had not changed, and the girl (she was grown now, but still a girl in his eyes) crashed into him like she would have as a child. Her squeals of joy were less pitched than he remembered, which in truth could not possibly be a bad thing. Still, he chuckled at her enthusiasm as they embraced, his one hand patting her on the head as they hugged. Promptly and without being asked came her explanation for her absence, and as she explained in lengthy sentences and without pause, Dawali smiled and chuckled at her; no, Noir had not changed at all. Perhaps she had grown a little, and perhaps she had bettered her speech a little, but it seemed that the ever-glowing enthusiasm that was the core of her would never go away. She apologized for not telling him and he laughed at her now, moving his hand as if to say "oh it's nothing". "Haha, don't you worry Noir. We figured you'd come back, you know." This was not entirely true, for more than once had Dawali worried for her as a child, though Brennt had sorted out her tendency to too easily trust strangers; hopefully. But here she was, and in one piece, too. Right to the point and never shy, Noir asked him outright if he was happy to see them; as if his face was not enough. It was a good thing to seek confirmation. Words could have more power than actions in some ways. "Of course I am, silly goose! Come on, we best get walking inward. You're going to want a den of your own now, huh? Tell me more about your trip." He demanded answers, but Noir would never harbor that secret fear of her Kalona. She was way too busy thinking about all sorts of things, probably, and the wrath of her "father" an unlikely happenstance anyway. She was just too damn charming, that's what.

[/html]
[html]
500+

Of course they had expected Noir Aston to return and the male said so and laughed at her while gesticulating. The young woman’s tongue lolled out of her mouth and she sighed, relishing in the feeling of perfection. Every now and then on her way back to Aniwaya she had thought that maybe Dawali and the rest would be displeased with her, but his face was happy and smiling and every worry she had ever had was washed away just like that. It was not in the pale woman to keep such feelings stored within. ”Yes, of course I would come back!” She cooed pleasantly, whipping her own ankles with her crazed tail. Large, golden orbs in a face paler than it had been when she had left looked up at the leader and she remember that last time she had done that he had seemed as tall as the trees around him. She had been mistaken, he was just a head and a half above her now, though still broader and with his usual super long and big hair.

Her head waltzed gently from side to side on top of her slender neck as she gave a thrilling laugh at Dawali’s silliness. ”I’m no goose, I’m Noir!” They started to walk and the girl took the man's hand and danced beside him as he finished talking. Oh, she would have her own den now? Oh boy, this was so cool, it would be as if she was a grown up person. She was, but she had not lived in her own den yet! She had lived with uncle Ho and stuff, but she wanted to be all grown up! ”I want my whole own den for me and Baby Duck and Toefur!” the girl said lightly, quickly falling into old patterns and names of those that always had followed her when she was younger. At the thought of the faded pink toy, her already wide eyes widened even more in sudden angst. ”What if Uncle Ho kicked Toefur out when I left!” It was odd, because this was the first time in months that she had even thought about the toy and the worry was now getting to her.

She was slightly more mature than she had been as a child though, and moved all her attention over to where she had been! Their connected hands swayed between them. ”I walked far far away after Ares and stuff, but he was not going back to ‘Souls and maybe he wanted to be alone, so I stopped following him.” and that was where her journey had begun! Her wonderful journey with those wonderful people! Her golden gaze looked down over her own body quickly, though there was no trace of all the goodies she had made and consumed while being with the super fun nice wandering people. ”I met a tribe just like ours just that they were wanderers and wandered to new places almost all the time.” It had been very different from the permanently established groups of canines here. ”And they traded lots of food things because they made lots of food, like our biscuits and stuff, but even more different foods that they made and traded away!” She had actually forced her path to disconnect from the wandering tribe. They had not really gone by any name.

”I’ve learned to make lots of food because they taught me how to and I found a lot of friends!” Laika and Leike were twins, two of those she really had gotten along with, probably because they seemed to have similar personalities.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Word Count: 482

His voice ringed with hers as they spoke like they had always done; Noir pointing out the obvious in a very charming manner, and Dawali laughing along with it. In truth, she had not changed much, and for this he was thankful. Rarely had she been a nuisance despite her very strange ways, and despite her tendency to clumsiness. Now, as an adult, she was as likable as she had been as a child, and much in the same way, too. Dawali found children refreshing companions because of their ability to completely ignore the unimportant, and instead focus all their energy on what was fun, or entertaining, or interesting, or whatever it might be. Their existence was more like a spear than the roots of a tree; the roots was the adult that tried to reach everything; the spear happily dances in only one direction, aiming for only one thing. Some would call children simple, but Dawali did not believe this; they could be very complicated. But they ignored things willfully, perhaps, and ignorance is bliss, self-chosen or not.

Toefur! The chief chuckled heartily again; he had forgotten all about this pet toy. Of course, now that Toefur's mummy was back, it would have to move out from Honoré's little home, and into Noir's new home. He shook his head at her silliness, even if he knew that she was completely serious. She would probably know that he did not mock her from the widest of smiles on his face. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about Honoré; I'm sure he's kept everything ready for your return." As she gave him more details on her travel, his face changed and became confused. He did not know who Ares was, so it was all very strange, and it seemed that Noir had thought so in the end, as well. He was glad she was back safe, for the world could have treated her much worse than it had. Then again, sometimes the world seemed to work with a person, and Noir was happy enough to be one of those. Lucky, she was. He raised one eyebrow at her story of the nomads, intrigued. He'd heard of such peoples, but never encountered one. Perhaps the areas they traveled were far away from the lands he'd traversed. It was exciting to hear of their similarities to AniWaya, though, and how Noir distinctively named them a "tribe". When she was done telling the story of her travels, the Kalona looked up from ahead of them (he liked to look at where he was walking when he listened to others talk), and at her with a smile. "Seems to me you've been on some adventure! I'm glad you came back here, though; I'm sure both Toefur and your family has missed you a lot." As he had, but she knew that already. She'd already asked him, after all.

[/html]
[html]
lalalalala

It would probably never strike the girl that people found think her odd if she continued to openly love her old octopus toy unless someone openly commented and judged her because of it. She was no different than she had been as a young child. The main difference to her was that she could no longer be carried in an adult’s arms and that being tall was not as much fun as she had once thought it would be. Now she longed for her smaller days, but even a youthful mind as Noir’s was able to understand that she could never go back to those days. The pleasant fact was that she was not running around mourning her ended childhood days, because she was still the child she always had been and probably always would be.

She was soothed as the male next to her assured her with trusting words about her uncle Ho. She wondered if he had missed her as much as Dawali had. He had always said strange things to and about her, but they had always gotten along extremely well. Perhaps because they was somewhat the same. They were… special. Her smile was as bright as anything could be as Dawali said that he was happy that she was bad and that the family had missed her. She loved knowing that she was appreciated by those she loved. She wanted to dance, and so she did as they walked alongside each other. She did not pause to wonder exactly where they were walking, because everywhere here was Aniwaya land and her home.

She could easily have said more, but she had decided that some would remain more of a secret until she had shown them all what she could do! She would bake them cookies and cakes and make them happy and light headed with sugar!

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Sorry, litt skrivesperra :<
Word Count: 233

She reacted with silence to his words, but not with lack of communication. To the mention of Honoré and the rest of her family, she smiled brightly, and as they walked together down the path and towards the village she gave a little dance, just as he would have expected her to do back when she was younger. He smiled at her fondly, though he wondered how she had managed to stay this way. And he wondered who Ares was, as well. The details of Noir's life had been closed to him (as they should be, in a way) in the time before she disappeared, but she seemed completely unaffected by being on her own for so long. She hadn't seemed to change much after Brennt had attacked her, either. She was a puzzling thing. Though he felt the need to know more about these things, overprotective as always, he let it be for now. He trusted that she would tell him in time, if there was ever anything to tell. "So what are you going to do now? Do you want to live in the village or with your mother?" He was fairly certain that Tayui would not mind if it she came to live with them, seeing as Claudius still tailed her. It was always interesting, though, to hear what Noir had to say on such topics. Her logic was... fascinating.

[/html]
[html]
I knowz what you are meanings

What was she going to do? She was going to do what she always did: do Noir things. She wanted to live her with her Babyduck and her family and have fun and be happy! Summer was on its way into the world again and Noir could barely keep from whimpering softly at the thought of endless flower patches and sun every day – or at least most days. The days would be warm and the beaches would smell super nice of both warm sand and salt and of course the special sun smell! She wanted to mind the fields and pat the horses in the stables. Yes, little Noir Aston longed for summer to come to Aniwaya. ”I want to live alone and be grown up like my body!” the girl firmly stated, though not at all certain if that was what she really wanted to. She rarely had detailed plans of anything. Perhaps she could live somewhat closer to Dawali this time so that she could visit him lots and make his superfat when she found enough stuff to make her goodie goodie super nice cookies?!?! YES! ”Dawali, you like cookies, right?”

[/html]