i got a big bag of crabs here
[html]
ooc - i love obscure sexual innuendos. this will be fun tiems. FOR KAE PLZ

Dark, dank, and dirty was all that needed to be said about the interior of the building. It definitely needed some love and cleaning (emphasis on the cleaning), but it looked promising. He looked around at the shelves, dusty with disuse. Various junk food items were stacked across, as if the store was still open for business. Cass picked off some crusty debris off the side. The refrigeration cabinets were bound to be filled with useless liquids now that it had been many years since anything here was touched, let alone working. The hybrid wiped the glass with his arm, revealing quite a few bottles with disgusting liquid inside. Well, he wasn't going to be touching that anytime soon. Sticking his tongue out in disgust, he moved on.

Continuing his search, Cass moved to the cashier's desk. He looked at the various items placed neatly about. There were mint candies; of which Cass took a few for himself (his favorite was spearmint), some tobacco, and some lighters among other things. Cass took a few stuff, leaving an adequate amount for others who would come. He decided to keep the several boxes of cigarettes and lighters (with various other amounts of miscellaneous items) and would save them for bartering purposes, since he was not a smoker of any kind. He put them in his duffel bag and rummaged his way through the rest of the shop.

While he searched, he heard someone come nearby, a voice calling out. He turned, his goggles reflecting the light coming from outside. He fixed them quickly and responded promptly. "O-oh. Well, howdy Ma'am," he smiled, greeting the stranger cheerily. He knew her from the meeting, but hadn't met her personally. She was Gabe's mother. "Well, I reckon you mus' be Kaena, right?" he chuckled. "I done remember you from tha' meetin' ages back. When tha' war been startin'." He nodded to her, taking off an invisible hat as if bowing, "I be Cassius Arphralos, ma'am. But ya'll can jus' call me Cas fer short."

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread