i got a big bag of crabs here
[html]
ooc -

Once she mentioned him talking about traps he knew that she knew who he was. "Yeah," he chuckled."Yer mem'ry serves y'all well, ma'am." She seemed pretty old to be remembering things, but then again Cass did not know her actual age. He also wouldn't mention that he thought she was a crusty old woman. Yeah, he'd keep that on a need to know basis.

She said it was good they finally met one on one. "Likewise," he replied eagerly. He looked at the bag slung around his shoulder. It was getting a little full, but he didn't take much. "Well, y'all could say that," he said, shuffling his bag a little. "I was jus' takin' a little advantage of them gas stations here. They done be filled with good stuff. I 'member back when I was in Nawlins' we had tons of them gas stops 'round. There done wsn't any stuff left though. Them back home were done greedy. Y'see I been leavin' some stuff fer everyone else. If y'all want it."He peeked in his bag, picking at the things he put inside. "I got them cigarettes and lighters fer barterin' with them other packs. Like them Anywaya folk. Y'know an' stuff like that."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread