i got a big bag of crabs here
[html]

OOC: I guess she's in Optime. >_> I never, ever remember, feh.

Truthfully, some of the hybrid's memories were fading. She could no longer remember her parents' faces, but they had both died when she was relatively young. She could recall much over her long lifetime, but there were some things that were beginning to dim. Memories closer to the present were far sharper, however, and the silver-furred woman was far from losing her head. “Thank you,” she responded, rather simply. “The traps were a good idea,” she said. The hybrid had seen only one man caught in them—and it would seem he was greviously injured prior to even being caught in the trap, which was rather interesting if contemplated.

“I'm glad there's something of use in here. The fire was no good thing, but at least we are further from the wolves now. I think I'll take a pack of cigarettes.” she said, wandering toward one of the packs and picking it up. It had been some time since she'd had them—Naniko had traded her for a pack over the summer, and they had lasted several months, and now it had been several months since she'd had them—well within reason for the cloud-colored woman to try and procure another pack. “Who do you know in AniWaya?” she inquired, mildly interested in this statement. She knew Dawali on a rather friendly level, of course, and she was interested to know of other members in that particular pack.

Table thanks to Ithen!
<style>
.kae-gifturma2 {width:375px; background-color:#142a38; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_gifturma.png);background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:210px; border: 1px solid #000103;font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; line-height: 13px; font-size: 12px; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.kae-gifturma2 b{color:#809189;}
.kae-gifturma2 p{text-indent:40px; padding:0px; margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread