i got a big bag of crabs here
[html]
ooc - lol attack of the Southern drawwwwwwwwl

Cass chuckled bashfully at Kaena's remark on the trap suggestion. "Aw, that ain't nothin'. Cotl an' all them others done helped too." He remembered three other members volunteering for building traps. Anselm; a member he had met previously who happened to be a leader, Cotl; one of Cass' housemates, and Marik; Cotl's brother who had recently arrived at Inferni. They all seemed to take a more defensive approach to the war, like he did. Cassius was glad to see he wasn't alone.

"Yeah, no kiddin' there." The wolves of Dahlia seemed to be quite ruthless as far as Cass had heard. He'd never actually met any of them. It seemed Kaena probably had. Cass couldn't help but take notice to her scars as she reached for a pack of cigarettes. After he mentioned AnyWaya, the silver hybrid was interested who he knew. He figured she must know a few people from there too. "Well, I done met one of 'em by the borders a couple months ago. I stayed inside 'em o' course, I don''t go wanderin' everwheres nowadays. Anyways, she done found a compound bow but it was done broken an' all. So I jus' helped 'er fixin' it up an' all. Name was Asha Amara, I think. Ain't seen 'er fer a whiles, though."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread