i got a big bag of crabs here
[html]
ooc - I'm pretty boring using the same table over and over again huh? >__>

Well, she was familiar with the name Amara. She must have known Asha or someone with the same name. She seemed a little more interested now as she picked out a cigarette from the pack she held and placed in between her jaws. "Uh yeah," he said, watching as Kaena looked for a lighter. He reached into his bag and pulled one out, holding it out to her. "Here ya go. Y'all can keep it. Tons more in here anyways." He gave her a smile.

His dark ears drew back as she asked what he though of her. What did she mean by that? "I-I dunno, she was a nice girly an' all. Her horse done freaked on me, damn near knocked me on my ass," he chuckled, reminiscing on that last part. "She ain't special though. An' pretty well..." Well, he didn't want to answer that. It seemed like a personal question. She wasn't his mother (but even f his own mother was asking he'd still feel pretty damn embarrassed), but it felt like his grandma was asking him about pretty girls. "Well, she was pretty. I guess..." he drifted off again, not really feeling comfortable about the topic.

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread