i got a big bag of crabs here
[html]
ooc - I made half of Cass' tables myself. I have tooooo much time. i feel like making another one.

Kaena teased him about the girl and it made him a little more uncomfortable. he didn't know how old she was, but she was younger than him he knew. She wasn't too much younger, about two years or more. He shook his head in response to the Lykoi. "Naw. If anythin', she done was too young fer me. I ain't that young, unfortunately. Done took me two years o' my life t' get up here in the North," he explained. "I was jus' one when I left. I turn four in November." he looked down and poked at the ground with his foot. "An' I dunno, I guess I ain't into wolves or somethin'." He felt embarrassed talking about who he is attracted to, but then again he'd never had this type of conversation before. It's always awkward the first time.

He knew Kae was interested about the AniWayan, so he told her more. "I think she said she was the daughter of the leader, or somethin'. She done said her dad was important." He shrugged, his clothes ruffling with his shoulders. "I dunno anymore. We di'n't talk fer long. I jus' fixed 'er stuff an' she up an' left."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread