i got a big bag of crabs here
[html]
ooc -

Personally, Cass had absolutely no experience with relationships or girls. He never really worried about "settling down", since his parents never really gave him any kind of "bird and the bees" talk. He was a dead virgin walking and everyone knew it. He also wasn't exactly fueled by any sort of sex drive, so he never really noticed girls that much unless they talked to him up front, which they never did. He wasn't as insecure as many would think, he was just a little socially awkward. Nobody could really blame him for that, since his parent's sheltered him like nobody's buisness. He'd never met anybody else like him, and he sort of liked it that way. That way, he was the only hermit of the area, and he could work on his projects as he pleased.

Turning back to the conversation at hand, Cass though about Kae's question a little. "Hmm, y'know," he started, "I ain't been thinkin' 'bout girls afore, y'know? I ain't worried 'bout 'em, I dun think. Every'un's been worried 'bout mates an' lovers an' all. I ain't seein' the point. What would I done be accomplishin'?" He never really had experience love or any kind of crush before, so what would he know?

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread