A new start is a whole new adventure
[html]

Ember had scars of her own, though they were probably not as visible due to her cloak. Her most prominent one was the one on her chest, just below her collarbone. She had fought and lost many fights and had acquired new scars each time that she'd fought. Up until she had joined, AniWaya, however. She had been one of the founding members of the tribe and had taken up learning all that she could about wielding a sword. Ember could protect herself better now.

She had greeted strangers before, but each instance was different. When he faltered the first time she offered her name. "Ember. Ember Phoenix. And this is my friend Rachel" She scratched at the horse's neck a little. Faolan seemed unsure of what to say, but she was a patient wolf. She didn't mind waiting for him to choose what to say.

Ah, so he was looking for a home. His scars did tell a bit of a tale, yes, but they did not make her think any ill of him. It just meant that he had battle experience, which she respected. Even though she had lost many battles in the past, she'd gained a powerful insight and had gained experience from the fights. "Could I ask what yer skills might be? You got fightin' experience? Tis what I'm most interested in...I am a Danua Ihesdi here, a warrior. O'course, that's not just what we're lookin' for as a tribe. I was just curious."

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread