A new start is a whole new adventure
Ember He would remember that name well. Her coat alone being so black he could see why she was named that. His eyes shifted to Rachel. Sweet name for the mare he considered. He looked to her again when she spoke, keeping his ears forward and intentaive as she asked her question. Yes, he had experience in fighting. Hunting he could use more tips on, but fighting came all too natrual for him. He didn't like to think of that side of him. He grew up to be more of a charmer, the one that made people laugh. But that was his pup days. He had his father's genes, his mother's guidence. He gave the female a nod. Aye....Fighting is very natural for me. He didn't want to say anything about his past, but it was sitting there right on the tip of his tongue. How he wanted to blurt it out but he held himself. He had to bite his tongue. But what if she wanted more. He couldn't just give her that. He spoke again. I was a keen tracker in my old pack. And I was the youngest to organize a partol...My old pack were nomads. We were always moving so I'm very accustom to changes. I was top in the class of fighters that we did have. Though I ranked more in the stragety way. I dont go charging into battle... He would have been alpha if it wasn't for the tyrant Galloway, but Faolan knew that fate had given him a new route in life and he must follow it.

His knee was starting to really bother him now, he shifted weight, his expression on his face non-changing. He could still feel the pinched nerve and it made his muscles jump. If he was to stand much longer he was afraid that the pinch nerve could cause a bum leg for a few moments and he'd loose his balance. He thought back to the failed hunt and cursed inwardly at himself. He was such an idiot.

Messages In This Thread