A new start is a whole new adventure
[html]

She nodded when he confirmed that he had been a fighter. She hadn't been training for that long, compared to some others, perhaps...she was only two years old, and her first year had been spent outside of AniWaya. Before joining the tribe, the warrior had been a bit of a nomad herself; she had joined pack after pack, wandering around as each one had eventually disbanded.

He moved from leg to leg, something that she had subtly noticed throughout their conversation. She hadn't said anything about it, however, unsure if he was simply nervous or if there was something deeper going on. "It's good that you wouldn't go charging into battle. I wouldn't either. Could I ask for your name? And...are you alright? You look a bit unsteady on your feet" She dismounted, standing beside the horse.

"We could go farther into AniWaya if you'd like..Rachel's pretty easygoing, she wouldn't mind a different rider." In fact, she didn't yet have a rider for Rachel. She didn't want to give the mare to anyone outside of AniWaya, though, not wanting to separate her from Bayard, Ember's stallion and the mare's son. Perhaps this stranger and Rachel would end up being a good fit for each other.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread