A new start is a whole new adventure
If he could blush. Faolan's ears went back when she asked him his name he had completely forgot to introduce himself. He brought his paw up and slapped his own face as he let it fall again. Oh my apologies! I can't believe I missed the most simple introduction. I am Faolan Braeden. At the lost introduction, he gave a slight bow at the waist in respect. After all, that is how his mother taught him. He wasn't too surprised that she noticed his constant shift in weight between legs. He again brought his paw up to scratch his mane at his neck. Well I had a bit of a mishap yesterday and it's still bothering me. He confessed as he took the invitation and stupidly hopped over the fence, only to pinch the nerve more and stumble a bit, grabbing onto a nearby tree. He steadied himself and noticed he scratched the bark. Oh..sorry young one. As if he spoke to the tree, patting where he had in fact made the mark. He turned to Ember once again and Rachel. He could get off his foot paws for a while and it would help him gather the strength that he pretend he had. He walked up calmly and placed his paw gently on the mare's nose. I'm not all that heavy..honest. He smiled again.

Before he took any step on getting on the mare, he had to do one thing. He held up a single paw digit. Just..hold on one second. He said, bending down and grasping his knee as he took a breath and shoved it out of socket. He winced and bit his tongue, grumbling softly to himself as he once again, like before, shoved it back into place. At the pop he wanted to fall over and lay there but he continued to stand. He placed his leg down gently and didn't feel the pinch at all. Now, it was just bruised. I had a pinched nerve... he explained quite simply as he gave Rachel a very calm pat on her next. The mare's coat was beautiful and her mane was the same color as his mother's old mare. His eyes then wandered to his bracelet on his wrist. He had hoped when he was a pup that one day he'd be able to own and care for a horse like his mother had. Perhaps here in AniWaya, he could. Looking back up at the mare he smiled. Well beautiful, I'll need your permission. You are going to be the one to carry me you know He chuckled at the mare.

Messages In This Thread