A new start is a whole new adventure
[html]

about to head off to work :3 thought i would get in one more quick post ^^ Next they could talk about what path he might like to take in AniWaya? He could choose a path or choose to remain an Itse for now, the general rank Smile

She should have gone to the opposite side of the fence to help him over; she winced as he hopped it himself and landed over on her side of it. He had introduced himself as Faolan and once he seemed more steady she reached out a hand so that she might shake his for the introduction. "I hope you're not hurtin' too bad, that it's something that can mend. I don't know too much about healin'..." Her ears went back slightly and she frowned. Perhaps Dawali could take a look at the leg if it wasn't doing better later on.

Rachel sniffed at the wolf's paw, taking in his strange and foreign scent, then sneezed. She bobbed her head a bit, reaching her neck forward so that she might be able to lip at his fingers a little. "Heh. I think she likes yeh. I'll walk alongside; I got two good workin' legs."

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread