A new start is a whole new adventure
[html]

lol XD yes.

She was now used to the tribe and its ways. Ember had to look outside of herself for a moment to try and imagine what it would be like to be a newcomer to the tribe, unknowing of the ways and customs of their large family. She supposed that she probably looked pretty foreign. There were more up-to-date clothes in the city, but ever since she had read the books about the female knight Alanna, Ember had been caught up in the medieval era. That was perhaps why she looked so odd...modern day Luperci didn't wear long cloaks or have weapons like she did. Especially not a longsword like the one that she had. A more modern weapon would have been a knife or perhaps a gun.

He mounted up and she started to walk along next to the pair. "AniWaya is a place of nature and beauty, of tradition n' ceremony. Most every wolf has a connection ta a spirit of a creature that once roamed th' living world--our spirit guides. They can be any animal; a wolf goes on a spiritual journey and discovers their spirit guide while on that journey. My own guide is an orca whale named Utriu, very large and black and white." She explained. That was not all that AniWaya was about, but it was a good start. "And not everyone here wears clothing; I wear my cloak by personal choice so that I might conceal my weapons from would-be enemies if I need to. It is your choice, too, if ya wanna wear somethin."

She observed the nature around them as they walked, her paces easy alongside the horse. AniWaya really was a beautiful place, and she admired the greenery with new eyes, turning her head back after a short time to offer the newcomer a smile. "I guess the last thing to know about would be the profession paths. There's one general rank, Itse, that most newcomers are put at...unless ya know of a specific thing you think you'd like to do for the tribe. I'm a warrior...started out as an Ayastigi."

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread