There's a time for everything
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

--

The doggish hybrid arrived with puffed up fur and a nasty mood, and the golden man could feel electricity running nimbly through his own thick coat. It had been wise to arrive with no expectations, for this would have turned out a disappointment at once. The wolf rose as the Aquila spoke roughly, lilac eyes glaring right back at the coyote leader, though the uniquely coloured gaze was not as hard as the hybrid’s own. This was yet another risky situation where he would have to play his cards well in order to obtain the leader’s good will, but Conor was done playing meekly for now. Last time he had come to these lands he had crawled and followed every goddamn rule, and in return Dahlia had burned.

He stood tall as the other, but with features softened by youth and colouration as well as mindset. He did not intend to be trampled again, but he was here to offer peace, after all. ”I come with news from Dahlia de Mai,” he started off, intent on getting to the point quickly as well as smoothly. ”Haku Soul has been overthrown and banished from Dahlia de Mai, for crimes against the pack and Inferni,” as well as the rest of ‘Souls, the boy thought bitterly. How much damage had Haku truly done? The boy wanted to close his weary eyes and sleep, but the son carried his father's madness on his shoulders now. Packs suffered when their leaders sinned, and Haku’s sins were the darkest hue there was.

”I’m here to seek an end to the bloody conflict between us.” This was obvious by now, but the words had to be said out loud nonetheless.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread