There's a time for everything
[html]

Writing while hungover suuuucks. ;-;

He did not trust the boy. He did not trust the son of his enemy, nor any wolf from Dahlia. Gabriel was simple, and he under could see the enemy in every thing he saw. Kaena had mentioned about the boy, but this was war. Nothing any too smaller could be anything left forgotten to chance. Haku had to destroy, no regardless who stood in his way. Yet, things seemed to change. Something terrible changed, make his eyes go absolutely completely blankly.

End. The war was on not by his hand, but by my his own hand, but instead by his own pack. Amber eyes turned over and spin, unsure what he was understanding. The war was ended. Haku was alone. He was without his pack and without any protection. Possibilities were now opened. Doors were opened. So be it. “If he comes here,” Gabriel said, staring at the boy not really seeing him. “, I will kill him.” Not a threat, but a promise.

<style type="text/css">
.gabesummer b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d3a14; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.gabesummer-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.gabesummer p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabesummer {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#f3f2d0; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... summer.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; padding: 10px 0px 142px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#705717; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread