There's a time for everything
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.conorrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2ff7d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.conorrain p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.conorrain {width:400px;border:1px solid #455d11;background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Rain.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:50px;background-color:#b2c337;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#d0e55a;}
</style>

b'aaaw

¨There was no trust left in any of the two males present, staring each other down while the clouds wandered by unconcerned; revealing that time was not standing still despite their frozen forms. Gabe’s honey coated eyes changed then, and the golden Dahlian was not impressed with emptiness within. These were good news, but was not treated so. Unaware of the depth of the rivalry between the Aquila and former Rosen, Conor’s already dropping respect for the doggish hybrid lessened further. The young male kept his lips sealed in anticipation, and when the coyote’s lips finally chose to form words Conor’s eyes narrowed somewhat. Disappointed by the male’s reaction without doubt, he still chose to reply to the altered topic. ”I don’t care what you do to him, but I request you and your coyotes let Dahlia find peace. Leave us be and we will show you the same courtesy.” Soft lavender somehow turned hard in the yearling’s eyes now; he needed to hear the coyote confirm the end of blood and death.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread