ARCHIVE HIGHLIGHT: A few Souls "canon" questions
Tammi gives good answers! Big Grin

Rurik can read pretty slowly/poorly English and much better in Russian, but he can only write in Russian thanks to the differences in the alphabets or whatever, so his writings are essentially useless aside from for himself and other people who can read in Russian in 'Souls. XD

I play Harlowe like he can read like a pro (I would say Nani taught him, but I haven't yet cleared that with James XD), and I do want him to learn how to write eventually maybe. :O But he is also something of a savant when it comes to memory or reading-based tasks, so that would explain him being all "AGKJSKG BOOKS" at such a young age. I think.

I would say there are a lot more individuals with different religions rather than any one singular religion. For example a lot of the older D'Angelos have their Khalif beliefs, Gabriel has his personal beliefs, Samael has his... and whenever I get around to bringing in an Eris, I am going to have her sort of into the Eterne religion, Atotoztli. :O Cerridwyn has priestess/nature-based beliefs, as far as I know.

I also think maybe this colorblindness thing should be mentioned on the RP guide if it is not already. Big Grin I think it's come up before!

Also, here is the Formspring. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread