The Reflected Face (open)
Delwyn was right, Aine didn't notice him until she heard his voice although she didn't know that. She gave a bit of a jump, already having turned around in the process thanks to knowing how to use her rather heavy body. Although, she did nearly fall to the ground simply because she miscalculated with one of her paws. But... She had enough muscle and balance to keep herself from falling to the ground. Her purplish red or reddish purple eyes looked at the puppy thoughtfully. Her tail wagged a bit when she caught sight of the puppy, she liked puppies on principle, although this one was older than Fabayo. Not to mention, her opposite in color and actually pure wolf in look rather than how very obviously a half breed she was. Of course... Just because she was used to puppies, having taken care of Fabayo for a lot of the two months the golden puppy had been alive, didn't mean that she immediately was able to recognize what a puppy said in their haste to get their words out as quickly as possible.

It took a few moments for her to figure out exactly what he said and when she did, her tail wagged even more. "My name is Aine, I'm sort of new here and pleased to meet you Delwyn." She told him "I'd love to catch fish with you but I don't really know how to do it." Yeah... The older and bigger wolf had never actually caught fish before very well. Most of her catches fish wise were complete luck or she had gone completely into the water for them. even in the water though, it was hard to catch fish with all her hair getting into her eyes. Added to that, her bulk made her just a tiny bit slower then the puppy probably was. She could catch a rabbit though and take down some animals on her own with risk because of her size but she didn't really have fishing skills. Still, fishing was a lot better to do and a lot more rewarding, then laying down and feeling sorry for herself.

She shook herself off a little to get rid of the little bits of golden sand that had managed to invade her fur before moving nearer to Delwyn. Already, she seemed quite a bit cheered up just by the concept of fishing. "So.... How exactly do you fish?" She asked him "I never quite learned how to do it so the only time when I needed to, I ended up either failing miserably or getting lucky." She was not proud of the fact that she got lucky with her other catches but she certainly was not too ashamed to say that she didn't know how to do something. She may be twelve months old and only three months away from being an adult but she still was a puppy to some degree. There were still things that she didn't know and although she taught herself how to read, physical activities you couldn't really teach yourself like you could a more mental activity like reading.

Messages In This Thread