The Reflected Face (open)
When Delwyn giggled at her landing, the black wolf dog was almost grumpy until he said he liked her. Then her tail wagged too, at such a rapid pace that it seemed like she was making wind. When she was informed by the yyoung pup that he didn't now how to fish but that it couldn't be too hard to learn, she gave a bit of a nod. "Fish aren't that smart so we should be fine..." She said, looking at the water nearby in a contemplative manner. "The prettiness of the lake probably means that there is a lot of fish here." The prettiest lakes are the ones that had algae and green stuff in it. Which she had seen fish eat and the more food there is, the more fish come. She looked forward to the idea of fishing here, so much that it was only when Delwyn called the voice that caught up to them 'mother' that she really knew the person was there.

Aine wagged her tail at the older wolf that came up, the mother of Delwyn. Her eyes were a bright gold that reminded the half newfie of Fabayo. she gave a nod at the comment of being new. "I am new, I just joined recently with my two month old adoptive sister." She admitted to the other wolf. "And your son wasn't being a bother Xeris, I like puppies and I have a two month sister by the name of Fabayo who joined the pack with me." She just wanted the other wolf to know she was safe and that she had experience with pups. She was as much a mother to Fabayo as a sister. Although, she had not heard about the transformation stuff unti later but they did need to work on trust and they did have time in that family until the attack. At that thought, her expression saddened for a moment, her tail going between her legs and head looking at the ground before she shook her head.

Aine wasn't going to let bad stuff bother her. When Delwyn asked about fishing from Xeris, Aine chuckled. She turned to the older wolf. "If you could.... I'd be very grateful" Aine added "Despite the fact that I am good at swimming, I never got around to learning fishing." Aine looked a little embarassed about this. Part of the reason for her lack of fishing expertise was that she tend to read a fair bit in her old family to get out of the way and Fabayo's parents only had two months to refresh her on hunting skills she had barely managed to learn. She could catch a rabbit and thanks to Fabayo's parents, she knew some strategies for taking down larger animals with other people. Time was too short for her to learn how to fish though and she didn't think it was a skill she could learn in a day.

Messages In This Thread