The Reflected Face (open)
Aine gave an energetic wag of her tail, something that didn't help the dog-like image she had because of her half newfie ancestory. "It's a pleasure to meet you too!"She said happily. [color=green]"I didn't think I'd get to meet anyone more then Cerdiwynn in the pack so meeting someone else is nice." Although she did like Cerdiwynn, the other wolf was not easy to find in the large area the pack owned. Not to mention, she was a little more nervous about talking to Cerdiwynn compared to a mother of a pup who probably won't do anything to her as long as she didn't do anything to attack them. The black wolfdog sat down and listened to the woman about the shifted form. Her tail paused at the mention and she decided she'll bring it up carefully.

She watched as the other wolf made a grab for a silvery sheen in the water. At that point, Xeris came up with a fish between her teeth. Aine got up, tail wagging and poked the fish with her paw. "Great!" She told the other wolf "Now I just need to learn how to do that.... But watching helped..." Aine went in for her own fish, just quickly. She was a bit faster and that, combined with a bit of shuffling movement, ended up with her soaked and with no fish. she got out, her fur soaking wet before shaking her thick coat out. Although she liked the water, she felt a bit better to not feel like a drowned rat with her water logged fur. Of course, she still managed to just simply because her fur was to thick to get all the water out immediately.

It was at that point that she noticed that Delwyn had also gone after a fish and had probably managed to scatter all of them in the process. Rather than be angry though, she gave a bit of a chuckle. She laid down beside the rather motherly wolf. She was silent for a bit before she managed to think up the right words to say that wouldn't bother her despite the fact it revealed a secret she didn't normally want to share. "So you said it was easier to fish in a shifted form?" She asked curiously "How?" Despite not actually saying it out loud, just her interest showed that there was a bit more to her.She would never actually shift or say it out loud but hints were ok. Besides, the other wolf seemed safe.

Messages In This Thread