The Reflected Face (open)
((It's ok... My activity hasn't necessarily been good either... Also, I'm not taking Delwynn's spot but I need the posts in order not to lose Aine and I'm going to get the person who plays Fabayo to post again))

Aine nodded and gave a wag of her tail. "I hope so." She said honestly. "I also hope that my little sister will to." She worried about Fabayo, the little wolf had just lost her mother and father. Of course, she had lost Fabayo's parents too but that was a bit different. They weren't her flesh and blood parents while they were Fabayo's parents. Plus, the little pup even saw the bear kill the adult wolves. Although she had tried to talk about it with her golden furred sister, the little pup wouldn't talk about it. She tried to be happy when Aine knew that wasn't easy or possible. After all, she had to deal with the deaths herself too as well as the guilt about having possibly lost Fabayo to the forest where the little wolf up would've starved. She was the only family Fabayo had left and Fabayo was the only part left of the family that had taken care of her, the wolf would take care of her.

The black wolf got up and poked the fish, partially for the sake of altivating her depression but simply for enjoyment. When she failed at catching the fish and heard Xeris's laughter, she wanted revenge on the other wolf. which is why she deliberately got as close as possible to the older and very motherly wolf before shaking her fur out. Once the very thick fur that she inherited from both her parents was suitably dry, she sat down then laid down. at the comment of it taking time to learn, Aine nodded. "I see... Well, I have all the time to learn now." she said calmly "Although it'll be fairly tricky, I'm going to manage to do this. Right now... I only know how to hunt rabbits and rabbits are harder to get. Not to mention, with my bulk, less filling." She had been practically starved by the timeFabayo's family had found her and it had taken a lot to be able to feed up the wolf to a proper weight again. Of course, at that point she was a pup and it had been easier to feed her but now she was an adult or almost and needed to be able to feed herself in case she was lost in the wild or something.

Aine listened to the description of how to fish as an Optime and the advantages of it with interest. She red eyes had a thoughtful glint to it as she laid her head down on her paws. "I see... I'm going to think on that." She said honestly "Maybe I can see if I can teach Fabayo that method when she gets her optime form. Apparently, her parents could both change and I never knew." Aine actually sounded rather sad when saying that last part and with good reason. If she had known that they could shift, she may have been able to shapeshift more. She would've been far more comfortable and less nervous then. Perhaps they'd even have been able to help her with learning how to hunt while in optime form or something. Oh well... It couldn't be helped. For now, she wasn't going to tell of her capability to change but she was going to try her best to get comfortable with it. Perhaps later she could see if she could try telling someone and getting actua training with the body. For now.... She was just going to get used to the pack and help out Fabayo.

Messages In This Thread