They call this normal
[html]

Photobucket

Sorry it took me a bit to get this up. And sorry for the crappy start almost hit a moose tonight wicked freaked out.

Photobucket

Ayita walked through the stables she was coming down here on a regular basis by now. She was trying to figure out who owned horses here and which ones were not owned if any. She had come to realize that horses were a big part of the culture here and wanted to get to know what horses were like. Living here in the Court was the first time she had ever really come in contact with horses and she didn't know much at all.

Ayita walked up to a beautiful bay mare she had been talking with this horse for a while and she wasn't even sure if the horse understood what she was saying. "I bet you just don't understand me and if you do I doubt you care what I'm saying" She stated looking at the horse as she genitally stroked her nose. She wondered who would know about the horses probably Heath right? She shrugged walking away from the mare as she started looking at all the things in the stable. There were harnesses and saddles she wondered how it all worked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread