They call this normal
[html]

Photobucket

Sorry the past post was crappy I'll try to bring my writing back up been so tired with school. Any time I don't mind.

Photobucket

Ayita felt the quietness of the stable the only sounds coming through this place was the wind and the sounds the horses made. She was so curious about the stuff that was around the barn. She had not noticed that heath had joined her. Her brown furred hands traced over a metal bit. Did these creatures enjoy having metal in their mouths?
Ayita mad a slight face as she continued her examination of the things in the stable.

“Can I help you?” The voice caught her off guard as crystal blue eyes turned to look at him. Ayita hadn't seen Heath in a while but she knew he was probably the most knowledgeable one around to talk to. "Hello heath its good to see you again." She said with a smile. Ayita scratched her head as she looked around for a moment.

"Well Heath I hope you can help me." She said as she moved so she was a bit closer to him. "You see I kind like the idea of horse back riding and all that fun stuff. The thing is I don't know which horses belong to wolves which horse don't or if I have to go out and find a horse on my own." She said looking at him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread