They call this normal
[html]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ayita didn't really know the first thing about horses but she was hoping that since heath was here he would be able to teach her and she could slowly learn on her own as well. Maybe she could find a book when she goes to the library with Orin. That would be a good idea finding a book about riding and horses to get more knowlage. "Well i really don't want to have to tame a horse myself seeing as I know nothing really at all about horses." She said.

So there were a few luckily that weren't owned by anyone and that made her rather happy. "Heath so this bay mare isn't taken right." Colors and genders were the extent of her horse knowlage cause in a story she had read it talked about them. "She's so very pretty and i've come down to the stables a few times and just sat with her I wasn't sure it she was taken but since if I understand you she's not." She said. That made her very happy she rather enjoyed the mare. She was so very pretty too.

Looking back at Heath she smiled she hoped she wasn't much of a bother or distracting him from anything he was suposed to be doing. She hoped to get some time to talk to him and learn a bit from him. She really wanted to learn and emerse herself in her new homes culture now that she was getting used to everything here. Though she had to do that pretty fast seeing how she had to raise to crazy pups.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread