They call this normal
Uk I'm so sorry this took so long so busy suck a loser I am...

IC

Crystal blue eyes glanced the best the could at the dark eyed mare. She was determined to do as she wanted but she wasn't sure what the horse wanted was it really that hard for the mare to walk in a stupid circle. She figured either the horse liked her or didn't. though she was hoping that at the very least the horse could get along with her and prefore the small duties like travel and companionship. Ayita had calmed fully now and wasn't nervous or gitty she was seemingly normal now that Heath had told her that the mare liked her.

"Oh well thats good I like her too." She said. She didn't know what else they'd do hopefully something simple like more walking or something. Wait ride? Riding was not simple she'd never really even seen another ride a horse let alone know how to herself. "Umm.. well I don't know I don't think I can." She said. She was uncertain about how she felt on getting on the mare. The mare huffed in her face then raised it looking at heath. Her ever knowing instincs could read that Ayita was nervous and a bit scared.

Messages In This Thread