They call this normal
Ayita looked at the horse she wasn't exactly sure if any one had ever taken her out on a ride. Was she experienced enough to know what she need to do or were the two females clueless on what they needed to do. She looked at the horse who once again gave her a snort of assurance or maybe frustration because she was taking to long. Ayita smiled petting the mares face. "Be patient with me I don't know what I'm doing."

Ayita looked at heath as he returned to the pair. So the horse liked her was that a big deal it must be. Her eyes looked at the crate as she smiled. "Alright I'll do it." Her confident voice still tinged with the uncertainty of not knowing. The mare eyed her as she got onto the crate. Ayita looked at the horse ok so she had it sit on it. lifting one leg he rested her hands on the mare.

Uncertainty made the mare nervous as she shifted knocking Ayita off balance onto the ground. Brushing her hair out of her face she got on the crate again. She wanted to do this she really did. 1..2..3.. She was up. Ok on the horse now she was on wait was she. She was smiling wide she looked at heath. "Now when I fall off promise not to laugh. I still don't know what I'm doing though."

Messages In This Thread