We Meet At Last
[html]

No worries. Don't ever feel you need to rush a reply on my account. I've got my own tendencies for slowness, especially with the semester finishing up. Lots of stuff to do. ^_^.

The Dauphine was nearing the first building she wished to explore when a scent wafted towards her on the wind. The perceptive femme recognized the scent immediately as one belonging to a certain female who had been with the pack for quite awhile. Why had Ruri not met her yet? The lautari scolded herself inwardly for not having made an effort to seek this woman out, and she immediately set out to fix her mistake. What was the woman's name again? She was sure that she'd heard someone mention it at one of the past few pack get togethers. Ayita wasn't it? The silver and ivory femme did not have long to speculate before a feminine voice greeted her from a few yards ahead. "Oh, hello there...I'm sorry I know we haven't ever been properly introduced. It's Ayita, am I right? You're Vigilante's mate?" She questioned, piecing together bits of information she had heard in passing. She had yet to really get to know the Constable yet either. It was now obvious to the woman that she had been neglecting her duties. She would have to make a greater effort to meet all of her pack members individually to get to know them.

Soleil walked close beside his blind owner, looking repeatedly from her to the stranger and back again. This woman seemed friendly, and his initial impression of her seemed good but he would not let his guard down quite yet. They had exchanged verbal greetings, but the conversation had yet to really get into full swing. It would take the flame colored kitten just a little while longer before feeling comfortable enough to introduce himself, but that was simply part of his feline nature. He had to assess the situation before exposing himself. It made perfect sense.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread