We Meet At Last
Ayita in no means was trying to be quite and she was glad to see that she had not really started the other woman at all. She had seen Heath the other day and enjoyed learning about horses and getting a horse of her own. She taking time out and coming here to roam and happening to meet his mate and one of the leaders was a nice treat. Stepping closer she listened to what Ruri had to say and was quite glad that the female had much to say cause she didn't at the moment.

"Yes I'm Ayita and yes he is my mate don't tell me you've run in to one or both my pups and that they have caused you any problems." She mused lightly. She could only picture her daughter most of all she was such a social little butterfly but for Ruri who was blind the young ever learning pup could have caused mischief.

"Its very nice to meet you Ruri its quite a pleasure. I hate to be rude.." She said looking the other way a bit. "I'd heard you were blind, is that right? I mean I can tell sorta but can you see anything at all?" She felt weird asking but she had heard the female was blind and she could see that she was but could she see a little or was she completely blind. Because if she was she had amazing skills to be out walking and roaming the land. Though she did have a feline friend who could help her in ways she supposed. "So what are you doing out here on this day?"Ayita asked maybe she could help a little.

Messages In This Thread