We Meet At Last
Ayita smiled and sighed a bit in relief she didn't want her pups to cause the young woman any distress. Though now that they were getting older maybe it'd be ok. Looking at her she smiled. "Well someday maybe they'll get to meet you before they grow to old. " She said The thought of her pups growing up made her so sad and a bit worried.

So sense that were stronger seemed interesting she understood what Ruri was saying and was glad to get to chat with her. She enjoyed getting to learn about many things and it allowed her to grow. "Well I can see you get around just fine and you've got yourself a good watch cat." She said smiled. "Oh yes Heath I know him. He's teaching me about horses I want to learn to ride and do exciting things like that. I picked out a horse and I'm quite happy to have one of my own." She said smiling. "I didn't know he was mated though congrats he's a nice guy and handsome too." She said.

Ayita smiled she was here to look for clothes as well this was a great timing on ayita's Part. "Oh I could help you if you like I am here looking for something for me and my daughter. She just learned to shift." She said. She was hoping to find something that was small and something semi attractive for her to use with Vigi but that wasn't a real need she could always go looking another day.

Messages In This Thread