We Meet At Last
[html]

I was thinking Ayita could help Ruri find two dresses, one informal sun dress meant to look pretty but be functional as well, and perhaps a formal dress for those occasions when she needs to look really pretty. I have a design for the formal dress in my head, it's something like a combo between a saloon girl dress and a formal ball gown, in dark blue and black. I figured since Heath dresses in sort of Western attire, Ruri would look kinda cute in a dress with a bit of Western flare. 'Twas just a thought; what do you think?

Ayita's willingness to help her eased Ruri's initial worries that she would not be able to find anything on her own. Having someone around with a good pair of eyes always made finding things a bit easier, especially when those things were supposed to be visually appealing. The slight collie could not help but wag her tail in anticipation. Trying on clothes was something she enjoyed, even though she could not see them to know how she looked. More than anything she liked the feeling of the different fabrics on her fur, not to mention the fact that trying on clothes was something that all females had enjoyed for many years on this earth, though luperci women were just starting to pick up on the craze left to them by the human women of the past.

At Ayita's indication of a nearby store, the lautari turned immediately and started to slowly stroll towards it, attempting to match the pace of the other woman while still being careful where she stepped,""I think I'll be alright. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out where to step, but if you see something that might be hard for me to miss, then feel free to let me know," she explained, not refusing Ayita's offer but rather explaining what she might need help with. Though she really needed very little help, it was not in her nature to deny someone the opportunity to help her entirely. After all, she always sought to help people and she felt bad when she was unable to do so.

Soleil noticed the stranger looking at him and smiling, a facial expression he had come to recognize meant that a person was friendly. At first smiles had confused him, as the only time he had ever seen something curl its lips was when that thing was being aggressive, but he had come to learn that canines seemed to have all sorts of facial expressions with numerous meanings. Smiling, he had discovered occurred when someone was happy and wished to express it. So, in response to Ayita's smile, Soleil initiated his greeting by padding over to the woman and rubbing his side against her leg, letting her feel his contented purring. If she reached down to pet him he would allow it, for she had passed his evaluation. She was safe for his mistress, Ruri, so she must be safe for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread