We Meet At Last
I'm so sorry this took so long I'm horrible. I so so sorry it took so long

Ayita smiled as the cat the woman was with warmed up to her leaning down stroking the cat once she smiled. "I'm not so bad I promise." She followed behind Ruki who proved that she needed no help when it came to making her way around. Maybe Ayita had been to worried or to caught up in raising her pups that she was acting like a mother hen to Ruri.

The building was cool and much darker then the outside world. So the two women were out looking for clothes. Ayita was the best at choosing things but she was sure she could find something lovely for the gray girl. This store was very different from many she had been in. There were dresses every where. "Wow Ruri there's plenty of stuff in here. " Ayita said smiling. She almost said something very stupid like do you see this.

"So you want something nice for heath and something cool for you nothing to heavy it'll get warmer but how warm does it get here?" She wondered not too warm they were pretty far north. She hoped to find another skirt or sundress and stuff for her daughter but first she was going to look for what Ruri wants. "So my dear you describe to me what you think you want or do you want me to describe dresses to you?"

Messages In This Thread