We Meet At Last
[html]

The blind lautari strolled into the store with Ayita, glad to have another feminine presence to help her find some clothing. Soleil, while he was affectionate and fun to be around was fairly useless when it came to finding clothing. As they found their way further into the store Ruri made sure to step carefully, briefly feeling with her feet before committing to each step. Once or twice Soleil had gently rubbing against her foot when she had almost stepped on some glass, or he simply swatted the dangerous shards out of the way. It was a bit of an odd sight seeing the kitten effectively clearing the way for his mistress.

Once among the racks of clothes, Soleil resumed prowling about the room, curiously investigating these many strange collections of hanging, fabric coverings. "It certainly seems like it," she commented regarding Ayita's exclamation at the number of dresses. The blind woman couldn't help but run her fingers over the numerous dresses, all hanging on the racks, having not been touched in years. When Ayita asked her what precisely she wanted, the silver and ivory collie-girl paused to think. "Well, I was first planning on trying to find something light that I could just slip on when I felt like wearing clothes. The only other thing I wanted was, like you said, something for Heath to enjoy looking at. I can't imagine how I would have managed finding something without you here Ayita," she exclaimed, somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of dresses in this one store. Without Ayita she would have spent hours trying on all sorts of dresses, likely not picking any because she would not have known if she looked good in them or if they fit properly. This was one area of life that being blind made very difficult.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread