We Meet At Last
[html]

I am so horrible. I'm very sorry. We'll have to have another thread after this one so that I can make it all up to you ^_^

Upon entering the main portion of the store, Ruri merely paused and listened to Ayita as she started to go through the racks. The Dauphine was useless in finding clothes, the more that she thought about it, so she would just let Ayita do her thing. The slate and ivory femme did not like to just sit back and depend on others all the time, but this was one of those occasions where it was necessary. It did not take long for her new friend to find the first dress, which she quickly held out to Ruri, making sure it got to her hands. It was definitely light, which the delicate collie girl liked immediately. She didn't always like to feel like she was wearing clothes even when she was. This would probably be great. Feeling around for the correct way to put the dress on, Ruri quickly slipped it over her head. It indeed was light and airy, but it hugged her waist just enough to accentuate her feminine physique. Of course, Ruri only knew that it felt like something she would like. "How do I look Ayita?" She questioned, trying to strike a pose and giggling at her undoubtedly ridiculous efforts. Hanging out with her fellow pack members, especially such a friendly woman as Ayita was really fun. Having grown up with very little feminine influence in her life, Ruri had only discovered how enjoyable having feminine friends really was upon coming to the lands of Cour des Miracles. Hanging out with other females hadn't really changed the way she acted, at least not that she could tell, but it was definitely fun. Not to say it was more fun than hanging out with men, but it was definitely just as fun.

The idea Ayita proposed of having a picnic with Heath immediately sparked Ruri's curiosity. That sounded very romantic, and Ruri could already think of how fun it would be to take their horses out for a ride before sitting and having something to eat. Any excuse to spend time with her mate was fun for Ruri. Perhaps she would have to follow Ayita's advice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread