We Meet At Last
[html]

ooc...

Even Soleil, the young Maine coon seemed to agree with Ayita as he padded up to his mistress and rubbed against her leg, seemingly in approval of the white sun dress."Well, thank you very much Ayita, but I personally think I'm the lucky one. Heath's just the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me," she replied, milky blue eyes gleaming as she thought about her mate. They really were the perfect pair. She was delicate, feminine and sensitive and he was the loving, strong and sturdy pillar that helped to keep her standing. She knew he would probably say the same of her, which made her all the more certain in her belief.

The slate and ivory Dauphine couldn't help but laugh as Soleil expressed his opinion in his own feline way and she knelt down to thank him properly. "I'm glad you think I look nice too, Soleil," she exclaimed, reaching her hand out to scratch the adolescent tabby behind the ears. The strokes from his mistress' soft hands made Soleil shut his emerald eyes in sheer contentment, even going so far as to lean into her hand as she caressed him. This continued for a few moments before Ruri stood yet again and turned to face Ayita, "Alright, now it's your turn Ayita, we should try and find something for you, or your daughter. After all, that is the other reason we came here, right?" The lautari questioned, lips curved in an excited smile. While she would not be much help in the visual side of the search, she knew what sort of fabrics felt good against one's fur. She could pick things more suited for comfort than for looks, then Ayita could decide.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread