Its not that Simple
300+
[html]

She scratched a particularly persistent itch at the base of her neck. Shedding undercoat clung to her fingers. She gave it a look of annoyance before blowing the fluff away. Some little bird would find the stuff and line it's nest with the soft fur. Stifling a yawn as he motioned towards the fallen log Anann nodded. "That will do nicely." A tuff of fur on her shoulder caught her eye as she headed towards the log. Plucking it loose she tossed it away. Caring not were it fell just so long as it was no longer attached to her. "I think I need to find a shedding blade at the stables. That will take care of this mess." She would have to get herself cleaned up before they were to head out on their trip. She was not fit to be seen.

It had been nice to get up and move, but her weariness was catching up with her. It was more for the need of talking than rest that she had asked that they sit though. She had planned to tell Heath more of where she had come from and who she had been there. His question caught her slightly off guard. "I wouldn't see why not. Shouldn't have to worry about it until she is heavy with foal and her belly sags. So long as the footing is good, anyways. A slip or fall wouldn't be good." Anann had assumed that since Heath had taken up the stables that he was well versed in this sort of thing. His initial reaction making more and more sense. "It's actually when she is nursing that you'll have to take the most care. If she gets too hot it will spoil her milk and make the foal sick." It would be many months before that would be any concern though. "Will this be the first foal born at the stables?"

His question brought her to a realization she had yet to consider. "Speaking of that, it would be best if you didn't mention anything about Rem and Lumiere to Gavin, my trader friend." Rem's line was considered sacred. Anann could only guess what the reaction would be if it was learned he had sired a foal back home. It would just be best if it never got out in the open.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread