Its not that Simple
300+
[html]

She had no delusions of grandeur. Her confidence and pride came from her training and skills. Not some fairy tale story that explained why she had no mother. Rem had always kept her humble. Never failing to remind her how easily she could bleed when she had started to find herself feeling lofty like a god. Such things had faded with reckless youth. She had earned enough scars to prove she could bleed. A hidden lace work beneath her fur.

Anann had not thought heavily about the unborn foal. She wasn't exactly eager to find Rems replacement. She could hope it would no
t be necessary in her life time. As far as Anann was concerned its future would be up to Heath and Lumiere. Rem had remained rather indifferent about most of his offspring as this was not his first time siring new life. Legend not placing the same limits on the stallion as it did the woman. Though she had remembered him being so smitten with a mare before either.

Having never known her own mother, various women had stepped into the role. Believing her children was her last gift and a costly one, they were treasured. She had no knowledge of what a typical family was like. She simply nodded in reply to Heath's question. I never knew her. I was the last born and they say I look just like her. She got to see and hold my siblings before she passed I'm told. Who knows how much truth is in what they say. The event had shaped her life and the beliefs of those that surrounded her, but it was not a heavy burden on her. It was hard to miss what was never known. It is all just a story to me anymore. Who knows what truth there is to it all. She has lost faith in what Tosawi was suppose to be after she had learned of the cancerous corruption at its core. She doubted it was all false. Every legend had some basis on reality.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread