Its not that Simple
300+
[html]

If we wanted to wrap this up I think this would do. I'm tired of depressed Anann =/

The only way to bring it back into her life was to go back. She was simply meeting a trader at a normal stop for him and exchange goods and information. There were things he would have for that she would rather like to have. I only wish to know the consequences of my actions. The result won't change my life here but I still wish to know. Although she could kind of see his point. What is done is done and if there is nothing she could do now anyway what was the point in worrying over it. Perhaps she wouldn't ask for the news of home but there was still the matter of her goods. Besides the trip is more about getting my things anyway. Axes and hatchets to build my house and hardwood swords for practice! I didn't know where I'd end up exactly so I asked for seeds as well. Alfalfa, oats, and corn. Enough for a start at least. She didn't know how to best explain the fact that she was also picking up Rem's battle armor. It too had once belonged to her mother and she hated to see it stay in Tosawi.

Anann missed the black stallion. It had been days since she had seen him. She could have called for him but she felt that this was one of those times that she needed to go to him. She stood up, feeling like she was ready to walk some more again. I think it due time I make a trip to the stables. Coming with? It was time she got back to living life. She had wasted enough time in her little pit of despair. Perhaps all she had needed was a talk with her friend. It seemed to have helped.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread