A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick was wandering the pack lands, trying to map every place in his head, if he needed to get somewhere, he might as well make sure he knew how to get there without getting lost. He scratched behind his ear, he was in his Optime form. he flexed his arms, used to this form now. He hadn't put on his set of clothes he usually wears while shifted, he didn't feel the need to bother with them, but he had on the key, as always.

He noticed someone walking out of the land, he crouched to see who it was, Adonia! He smiled, Where is she going? he thought to himself. He chuckled childishly and followed after who, several meters behind her, not wanting to risk getting caught.

After following to a cabin, he stopped, not knowing what she was doing going in there, he didn't wanna risk anything. He sat down by an old stump, placed his and down on his knee and rested his head against his hand, waiting for her to come out again. Hopefully she won't be mad that I followed her here, nothing to private I hope.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread