A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

She had left that pack lands but only to find something that Domonick reminded her of. The young female was beating herself up for forgetting her favorite toy, her childhood toy. As she moved through the sandy terrain to this Valley that once seemed to be a thriving urban area. She lifted her head to the air taking in the scent. It was faint...but it was there. Her tail wags as she begins to trot, her silky fur moved in a wispy fashion as she moved. She was 'glowing' at the idea of seeing her stuffy again.

Making it to the small cottage like home, she nosed open the door and went in. Rummaging through the debris her eyes narrowed. "Where are you!?" She whimpered in frustration as she searched harder, finally finding him beneath the moth eaten mattress. Her tail went wild as she playfully bowed down and grabbed the red and white stuffed puppy. It resembled the snoopy character, except red where black was. Tossing the stuff in the air she caught it and ran out of the home with puppy like excitement. Her eyes sparkled with so much life and happiness.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick was wandering the pack lands, trying to map every place in his head, if he needed to get somewhere, he might as well make sure he knew how to get there without getting lost. He scratched behind his ear, he was in his Optime form. he flexed his arms, used to this form now. He hadn't put on his set of clothes he usually wears while shifted, he didn't feel the need to bother with them, but he had on the key, as always.

He noticed someone walking out of the land, he crouched to see who it was, Adonia! He smiled, Where is she going? he thought to himself. He chuckled childishly and followed after who, several meters behind her, not wanting to risk getting caught.

After following to a cabin, he stopped, not knowing what she was doing going in there, he didn't wanna risk anything. He sat down by an old stump, placed his and down on his knee and rested his head against his hand, waiting for her to come out again. Hopefully she won't be mad that I followed her here, nothing to private I hope.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She was leaping like a doe as she ran about in a circle with her stuffed puppy. He was a little dirty, and a little worn. She had had the stuffed thing since she was 1 month old, and hadn't departed from it since, except since she came here. It was the longest she had been away from it, and she swore to herself she would never to it again. With all her excitement her guard was seriously compromised and she was paying not a bit of attention to what was around her. All that mattered was the stuffed dog in her jaws.

Falling to her side she rolled onto her back front legs holding the toy as she pulled it up and away from her muzzle, a crazed look in her eye as she made a series of playful growls and odd noises. Her body wiggled back and forth before she dropped it from her paws to her jaws and swiftly got up and began to run in a triumphant circle. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eyes she spotted someone, or something. Stopping her head turned and looked in domonick's direction, stuffy in mouth. Her ears flickered forward and she blinked several times, curious who or what it was that caught her attention.

It didn't take long to realize it was Domonick. Her ears folded back as she knew she was caught red pawed. Her eyes looked back and forth as she knew there was no hiding it. Would he make fun of her now? The thought made her mouth dry, as if the stuffy didn't do it already. Oh! She realized he was still in his mouth. Immediately she dropped him to the grass, however, made sure he was still within her reach. "...hi.." she said in a very soft voice laced with guilt.

<style>
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick's glimmered with amusement as he saw Adonia play, he hadn't seen her act like this before. He moved his hand to lay across his knee, he cocked his head to the side, a smile upon his face. He watched her play around with a toy it looked like, I know how that feels. he thought to himself happily, reaching up and flicking the key. He let out a small chuckle as she tumbled onto her back.

After a minute or two, she noticed him. "Well hello." He said smiling. "I wouldn't take you for the type to...be so giddy," He let out a chuckle,"It's good to see you like this! His smile grew bigger, what was it about this female that made him so happy? It seemed that he had been encountering her wherever he went, not that he was complaining, he enjoyed being around her. She made him feel like a pup again, more so than he may already seem like to others.

He stood up and walked over to her and knelt down. He looked into her eyes, "You know, it's cute seeing you act like that, like watching a puppy play." He stuck out his tongue in a slightly childish face. He stopped and plopped down on the ground, "I take it this is the place you stayed at before you came to the Valley?" Stupid thing to say! Why else would she come here? He felt slightly embarrassed, so he let his head hang slightly and his ears fall slightly back.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her ears flickered forward when she noticed he was not making fun of her, but rather amused with her antics. She smiles, happy to see that she could make someone smile. Sitting down her eyes watch him as he approached her, "I..I am not always shy.." Saying it and seeing up approach her made her hairs stand on end. It was not a bad feeling, she was not scared...but she didn't know why her hair bristled. His words made her blush. Cute..I am cute? Her eyes sparkled as she blushed. Her ears went back as he looked into her eyes. Looking away she looked back to the place she came out of. "Um..actually..no. I stayed here the first night..but I left my teddy here...it was safe for him.." She knew he was not a teddy...it was the name she gave him. Her eyes watch him as her ears perked a little. She felt a little awkward and she wasn't sure what do to. A crow caught her attention as it flew over head cawing. Her head lifted as she watched him pass by. Tail wagged excited a small smile shown. She loved wildlife, hell she felt she was part of it. Her eyes watched the sky for a moment wondering if there were other birds to follow. "...do you like.." Her ears went back as she wondered how to word it, the word was slipping her mind. It came to her, "Nature...do you like nature?" Her head tilts back down looking into his grayish eyes.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick stood straight up and popped his back. He chuckled, Nothing wrong with being shy, I can be it myself sometimes. He laughed, it was a true statement, but lately he has decided to come out of his shell, he was a member here, why be shy?

He looked up towards the cabin, "I've never seen this place before, it's nice. He looked around in response to her question, "Yes, I love nature." He paused for a moment, thinking about his wandering. He told the truth, he loved being outside among the animals and plants. There was something about it that got to him, something that always touched him. Maybe it was all his time among it that got to him, that borrowed deep into his brain telling him that it was his true home. He didn't know, but he did know that no matter what, he absolutely loved it. "I love absolutely everything it. I love the animals out here too, lively would be the appropriate word for them. His ears flicked from a gentle breeze, sending a small shiver down his spine.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The thoughts ran through her head, she could not imagine him being shy. He was always so outgoing. She could be too, but, she didn't know anyone, if anything she was quite a clown, really. Seeing others laugh made her smile, and so she would do and say random things at times just to see another laugh, even if it were at her own expense. Her eyes watch him for a second, "I love other furry critters...they are so fascinating..." She smiles coming a little more out of her shell. Standing up she picks up her stuffy and begins to trot down to the stream that seemed to run through the place. Her eyes looking down as a few ducks came drifting by, dropping her stuffy she sits down, "Even the feathered and slimy ones...my dad hated it how quote on quote how unlady like I am.." she says mocking her fathers tone her head says back in forth when she did so.

Her eyes look over as she blushed lightly then she looks back letting out a small sigh. Her eyes look down lightly wondering if she will ever get to see him again. "So...are you lady like?" she said in a serious tone, but it was more of a joke, obviously. A small silly smile curves up upon her muzzle as she waits for his reaction. She stifled a laugh, as she would wait for his answer before she broke into laughter.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry it is so short >.<

Domonick chuckled, "Me...lady like? Unless you count getting dirty as possible and running around like someone who has lost their mind, if that is the case, then yes, I am very ladylike!" He strolled beside her, his paws folded in front of him. He stood beside her, watching the water move by. A gentle smile formed across his face, knelt down and stuck his head above the water, lapping some up with his tongue. He moved away and crossed his legs in front of him, his tail thumping against the ground. He looked upward to the sky through all the branches. "To me, being too ladylike can be a problem. There is no fun in not getting dirty once in awhile."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

No need to worries! ^^ A post is a post to me!

She snickers as she then looks to the water. Her mind contemplated for a moment as she looked back to the water then to him a mischievous smile forming on her muzzle. His last set of words sealed the deal, "Is that so, huh?" Backing up she waited till he was looking to the sky. Coming around his back side, her eyes thought about how close his feet were to the edge of the water. She was going to take the chance that he had good humor as she swung her rump into his with enough force that he would surely go into the water if he was as relaxed as she hoped he was. Her eyes closed with this action, only to quickly open so she could see the outcome of her whimsical actions. Eyes looked onto him, a childish expression on her face.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

"Yeah, why do-" his sentence was cut short as something pushed against him. He had no time to react to what was happening, he lost all grip on the ground and plummeted into the water. The water rushed towards him, covering over his head, rushing all over him. He popped his head out of the water, his fur flat with water, his ears laid back, his eyes wide. "What was that?! he yelled, a smile on his face. "If you want to play it like that, then well I can return the favor."

He reeled his arm back and swung it forward, splashing it against the surface of the water, sending water splashing onto the land. He laughed like a pup and ducked under water, leaving only his upper part of his head above the rippling water, his ears perked up now. His tail wagged slowly under water, sending water rippling to the surface. He eyed her playfully, wondering what move she was going to pull next.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She smiled once she saw the reaction she was looking for. Her eyes caught sight of the wave of water, quickly, she ran forward and grabbed her teddy and moved him out of the way, getting the splash upon her back. Placing him in safe distance her eyes look back at him in a challenging manner, "Really? I don't think your two-legged self can compete with me in this form.." She couldn't believe how confident she was being, but she was not going to let her emotions get in the way of her fun. Licking her lips she lowers her head waiting any advance he would take. Her tail wagged vigorously behind her, ears perked. The husky/wolf was ready for anything, she loved a good challenge, and to go against one totally opposite of her was just the fun she needed.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick chuckled, popping his head out of the water. Letting the water ripple outwards in all directions. It was peaceful here, he hadn't swam in so long, it felt amazing to be back in water. He loved it, he was just as relaxed in water as he was on land. He couldn't explain why, but he was and he had no complaints whatsoever. He laughed as he heard her comments. "Whoa-ho-ho, someone has a big ego now doesn't she?" he laughed. "My two legged self? Well now, let's see how true that little comment is!" With that he sprang out of the water, only to grip the shore, falling back in. Splashing upward, he pulled himself onto the ground. I meant to do that." He shook off his fur, and eyed her, his fur a giant poof. He lowered his back, "Now, let me try this again." He smiled and ran towards her, hoping to be able to grab a hold of her and drag her into the cool water streaming past the two of them. I'm gonna get'cha!" he yelled playfully mid jump.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She stood straight up, ears perked, as the sound of him splashing backward in the water resounded about the land. She stifled a laugh as a large smile crossed her features when he commented that it was on purpose. As he reclaimed the challenge she lowered herself ready to pounce any which way. A sudden charge and leap at her and she pounced backward, however, it didn't go so easily when she went to land. A large rock caught her front right paw upon landing making her stumble erratically. Quickly she caught herself and smiled triumphantly, her eyes beaming with pride as they met his. Ha! I bet he thought he could get me if I fell! Not now! I am still on my feet She stuck out her tongue in a sassy fashion as she stood tall. "You ain't gonna catch me I am the..." She stood dumbfounded for a moment trying to think of something cool to say "...uh.." Her ears went back as she tried to come up with something clever. "Well...that was a poorly executed thought, now wasn't it.." Her eyes looked up into his with a smirk.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick landed as she ducked away. He couldn't help but burst out laughing as she tripped and regained her balance. "Caught yourself there now didn't you?" he said jokingly. He couldn't help but laugh harder as she made her comment, he gripped his sides and laughed. His fur still wet, despite the shaking he had done. He wiped beneath his eye, acting as if a tear had been caused by the laughing, which wasn't really a lie, his eyes watered from laughing. Birds chirped in the background, he smiled, it sounded peaceful. He heard ducks quacking as well, a peaceful bliss spreading across everything, it was amazing. He let out a sigh, not out of sadness or boredom, but of happiness, and with that he took another jump at her, trying to land behind her, his arms extended, hoping to land a good grip around her waist. If I can get her this time, I'll easily be able to get her into the water!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She blushed; ears went back and her head tilted down some. His laughing didn't insult her at all, she kinda liked his laugh. It was cute, and to make him laugh made her smile while she blushed. Her eyes shimmering in delight despite her shy expression. Lost in his laughter, she didn't expect him to make such a quick rebound after that amount of laughter. Maybe it was his plan, who knew, either way he had leaped behind her. Her eyes widened in shock as she attempted to move, but she couldn't. He had crapped her waist and it didn't seem like he was going to let go. "No fair! You cheated!" She wailed as she dropped her front end in an attempt to alligator roll. She certainly put up quit the fight as she wiggled and squirmed and tried to spin about.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick laughed as she struggled to get out, "I cheated? How so?!" he let the female work her way out of his arms. He turned around and chuckled at her, figuring an easy way to trick her into the water, well he thought it might work at least, she may not fall for it, he had a feeling she wasn't that naive. He walked over to the edge of the water, his arms folded in front of him, his face staring out into the distance, "I'll stop, I mean I get it, you're scared to get wet." He hid his smile, he tried not to laugh, hoping the simple plan would work. "I get it if you can't swim, nothing to be ashamed of." His ears flicked from a gentle breeze blowing by. He turned his head slightly, looking at with a slight hint of a grin on his face.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He let go and she fell to her side in a panting 'hmph'. "You..you tricked me somehow.." She giggled lightly. Her eyes watched him in wonderment as he moved to the edge of the water speaking nonsense. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion as one brow lifted. Standing up with care she shook off whatever may had gotten on her coat and slowly walked towards him but making sure she kept her distance. She wasn't entirely sure he had given up, and his words made her frustrated. "I am not scared to get wet!" She blurted out as she sat a good few feet away from both him and the source of argument. She had let out a whimper growl. "I can swim excellent, thank you very much!" She stood up with those words stepping a little forward. Quickly, her ears perked forward as saw the slight smirk he had. It was barely there, but she saw it. Ears flicked back, as she took another step forward, getting a little too close, but she was too emotionally swayed to pay attention, "You're not going to trick me! Don't dare pull that with me!"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick laughed at her words, "I was just saying, it's nothing to be afraid of. I knew a lot of people that couldn't swim." he let out another loud laugh. He flicked his tail, looking out the corner of his eye he could see that she was inching closer now, Just a little closer. he thought to himself. He chuckled, making people flustered was easy for him, which may not exactly be the best thing, but he still thought it was pretty funny when he decided to do it, he knew when to stop as not to push it into the point from flustered to angered.

He glanced away from her and down to the water, looking as a a loan leaf drifted by, coasting on the water to an unknown fate. He let out a sigh, a smile on his face. He heard her take another step, his smiled widened, stretched across his face, his tail wagging faster. "I'm sorry, but since you said it, you know that it's gonna happen!" with that he spun around, reaching for her. Hoping to grab a good hold in time and fall backward into the water, bringing her with him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The moment she stepped a little too close she realized it, shit!. It was too late, his words were spoken, and he was now swinging around, but it didn't stop her from making a feeble attempt. Leaping her front end into the air she went to turn around to dart. Before her small quick plan could work his arms were around her mid section and he took to the water. She felt the rush of cool water go over her head for a moment. It felt good, she wasn't going to lie. As her head resurfaced she shook the residual water off her head. She smiled over at him giggling lightly.

She loved fun and games, and he certainly delivered. It was odd, she had the overwhelming urge to kiss him, but held back not saying a word and after the silence (despite the birds singing and frogs croaking) she couldn't bare it anymore and lifted her front paws out of the water and attempted to dunk him. Her laughter was present and her eyes were blazing with happiness. Today couldn't be any better.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick felt the water surround them, the cooling rush completely engulfing them. He laughed they both surfaced. He loved this, today was amazing, he stared at her, she looked...beautiful. There was something he wanted to say, but he bit his tongue. He just shook his head and smiled. The wind blew by, sending leaves blowing everywhere. His tail wagged under the water, sending water ripples everywhere.

He let out a childish yelp as she dunked him under the water. The water surrounded his head, the noise of the world dampened. He opened his eyes to see the underwater world, wishing he was somehow a part of it. He looked straight ahead and looked at Adonia, he let a smile run across his face, lips closed to prevent water from rushing into his mouth, he reached forward to touch Adonia's face.

<style>
</style>
[/html]