A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick's glimmered with amusement as he saw Adonia play, he hadn't seen her act like this before. He moved his hand to lay across his knee, he cocked his head to the side, a smile upon his face. He watched her play around with a toy it looked like, I know how that feels. he thought to himself happily, reaching up and flicking the key. He let out a small chuckle as she tumbled onto her back.

After a minute or two, she noticed him. "Well hello." He said smiling. "I wouldn't take you for the type to...be so giddy," He let out a chuckle,"It's good to see you like this! His smile grew bigger, what was it about this female that made him so happy? It seemed that he had been encountering her wherever he went, not that he was complaining, he enjoyed being around her. She made him feel like a pup again, more so than he may already seem like to others.

He stood up and walked over to her and knelt down. He looked into her eyes, "You know, it's cute seeing you act like that, like watching a puppy play." He stuck out his tongue in a slightly childish face. He stopped and plopped down on the ground, "I take it this is the place you stayed at before you came to the Valley?" Stupid thing to say! Why else would she come here? He felt slightly embarrassed, so he let his head hang slightly and his ears fall slightly back.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread