A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Her ears flickered forward when she noticed he was not making fun of her, but rather amused with her antics. She smiles, happy to see that she could make someone smile. Sitting down her eyes watch him as he approached her, "I..I am not always shy.." Saying it and seeing up approach her made her hairs stand on end. It was not a bad feeling, she was not scared...but she didn't know why her hair bristled. His words made her blush. Cute..I am cute? Her eyes sparkled as she blushed. Her ears went back as he looked into her eyes. Looking away she looked back to the place she came out of. "Um..actually..no. I stayed here the first night..but I left my teddy here...it was safe for him.." She knew he was not a teddy...it was the name she gave him. Her eyes watch him as her ears perked a little. She felt a little awkward and she wasn't sure what do to. A crow caught her attention as it flew over head cawing. Her head lifted as she watched him pass by. Tail wagged excited a small smile shown. She loved wildlife, hell she felt she was part of it. Her eyes watched the sky for a moment wondering if there were other birds to follow. "...do you like.." Her ears went back as she wondered how to word it, the word was slipping her mind. It came to her, "Nature...do you like nature?" Her head tilts back down looking into his grayish eyes.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread