A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

The thoughts ran through her head, she could not imagine him being shy. He was always so outgoing. She could be too, but, she didn't know anyone, if anything she was quite a clown, really. Seeing others laugh made her smile, and so she would do and say random things at times just to see another laugh, even if it were at her own expense. Her eyes watch him for a second, "I love other furry critters...they are so fascinating..." She smiles coming a little more out of her shell. Standing up she picks up her stuffy and begins to trot down to the stream that seemed to run through the place. Her eyes looking down as a few ducks came drifting by, dropping her stuffy she sits down, "Even the feathered and slimy ones...my dad hated it how quote on quote how unlady like I am.." she says mocking her fathers tone her head says back in forth when she did so.

Her eyes look over as she blushed lightly then she looks back letting out a small sigh. Her eyes look down lightly wondering if she will ever get to see him again. "So...are you lady like?" she said in a serious tone, but it was more of a joke, obviously. A small silly smile curves up upon her muzzle as she waits for his reaction. She stifled a laugh, as she would wait for his answer before she broke into laughter.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread