A hunt for my Teddy
[html]
OOC: Sorry it is so short >.<

Domonick chuckled, "Me...lady like? Unless you count getting dirty as possible and running around like someone who has lost their mind, if that is the case, then yes, I am very ladylike!" He strolled beside her, his paws folded in front of him. He stood beside her, watching the water move by. A gentle smile formed across his face, knelt down and stuck his head above the water, lapping some up with his tongue. He moved away and crossed his legs in front of him, his tail thumping against the ground. He looked upward to the sky through all the branches. "To me, being too ladylike can be a problem. There is no fun in not getting dirty once in awhile."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread