A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

She smiled once she saw the reaction she was looking for. Her eyes caught sight of the wave of water, quickly, she ran forward and grabbed her teddy and moved him out of the way, getting the splash upon her back. Placing him in safe distance her eyes look back at him in a challenging manner, "Really? I don't think your two-legged self can compete with me in this form.." She couldn't believe how confident she was being, but she was not going to let her emotions get in the way of her fun. Licking her lips she lowers her head waiting any advance he would take. Her tail wagged vigorously behind her, ears perked. The husky/wolf was ready for anything, she loved a good challenge, and to go against one totally opposite of her was just the fun she needed.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread