A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick chuckled, popping his head out of the water. Letting the water ripple outwards in all directions. It was peaceful here, he hadn't swam in so long, it felt amazing to be back in water. He loved it, he was just as relaxed in water as he was on land. He couldn't explain why, but he was and he had no complaints whatsoever. He laughed as he heard her comments. "Whoa-ho-ho, someone has a big ego now doesn't she?" he laughed. "My two legged self? Well now, let's see how true that little comment is!" With that he sprang out of the water, only to grip the shore, falling back in. Splashing upward, he pulled himself onto the ground. I meant to do that." He shook off his fur, and eyed her, his fur a giant poof. He lowered his back, "Now, let me try this again." He smiled and ran towards her, hoping to be able to grab a hold of her and drag her into the cool water streaming past the two of them. I'm gonna get'cha!" he yelled playfully mid jump.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread