A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick landed as she ducked away. He couldn't help but burst out laughing as she tripped and regained her balance. "Caught yourself there now didn't you?" he said jokingly. He couldn't help but laugh harder as she made her comment, he gripped his sides and laughed. His fur still wet, despite the shaking he had done. He wiped beneath his eye, acting as if a tear had been caused by the laughing, which wasn't really a lie, his eyes watered from laughing. Birds chirped in the background, he smiled, it sounded peaceful. He heard ducks quacking as well, a peaceful bliss spreading across everything, it was amazing. He let out a sigh, not out of sadness or boredom, but of happiness, and with that he took another jump at her, trying to land behind her, his arms extended, hoping to land a good grip around her waist. If I can get her this time, I'll easily be able to get her into the water!

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread