A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick laughed as she struggled to get out, "I cheated? How so?!" he let the female work her way out of his arms. He turned around and chuckled at her, figuring an easy way to trick her into the water, well he thought it might work at least, she may not fall for it, he had a feeling she wasn't that naive. He walked over to the edge of the water, his arms folded in front of him, his face staring out into the distance, "I'll stop, I mean I get it, you're scared to get wet." He hid his smile, he tried not to laugh, hoping the simple plan would work. "I get it if you can't swim, nothing to be ashamed of." His ears flicked from a gentle breeze blowing by. He turned his head slightly, looking at with a slight hint of a grin on his face.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread