A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

He let go and she fell to her side in a panting 'hmph'. "You..you tricked me somehow.." She giggled lightly. Her eyes watched him in wonderment as he moved to the edge of the water speaking nonsense. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion as one brow lifted. Standing up with care she shook off whatever may had gotten on her coat and slowly walked towards him but making sure she kept her distance. She wasn't entirely sure he had given up, and his words made her frustrated. "I am not scared to get wet!" She blurted out as she sat a good few feet away from both him and the source of argument. She had let out a whimper growl. "I can swim excellent, thank you very much!" She stood up with those words stepping a little forward. Quickly, her ears perked forward as saw the slight smirk he had. It was barely there, but she saw it. Ears flicked back, as she took another step forward, getting a little too close, but she was too emotionally swayed to pay attention, "You're not going to trick me! Don't dare pull that with me!"

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread